Central Missouri Athletic Association aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organization that provides a high-quality experience to every athlete. A high-quality experience is one in which every athlete:
1. Is coached using the principles of positive coaching
2. Has fun at practices and games
3. Feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance
4. Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
5. Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
We recognize that coaches are the people who most directly make this all possible. It is our goal to provide every coach with the tools to succeed as a positive coach. We are committed to creating a positive culture, in which coaches, parents, fans, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CMAA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 CMAA Officers
President: Erika Wildenhain
Vice-President: Freedom Pollard
Secretary: Bryce Arnold
Treasurer: Alisha Timbrook
Tournament Directors: Matt Speight/Ashley Reed